Sunday, November 6, 2011

Random Pictures

We found some of the most amazing flowers on the zone P-Day. These huge flowers hanging upside down. It was beautiful

The zone at the lunch spot before we headed up to Twin Lakes. It was about 15 degrees cooler up in the mountains here. The Filipino's were freezing and sister and Elder Cropper were finally cool!

Our very first meeting in this members home for a FHE. What a great family!! We felt really at home with them. I forgot how much I love bamboo floors. The house was surprisingly cool in the hot weather. Oh but then it started to rain and did it rain. We stayed dry until we had to head home.

2 comments:

M. Halverson said...

Tried to call you guys the other day and your daughter informed me that you are in the Cebu mission already. Congrats. Elder Cropper (Dean) should be right at home since he was there some years ago.
My nephew is in the Manila mission.
Best wishes and great success.

Joan said...

I LOVE the pictures! I commented on the previous post (just so you know, my dear Auntie B).